Female Executives’ And “Girls’ Getaway” Favorite
- Three mile jogging and walking path in Greenbelt Park along the Mississippi River
- Libraries on each floor of the Inn – read of relax with a glass of wine or cup of coffee
- Live piano in the lobby each evening beginning at 5:30 – with cocktails and appetizers
- Breakfast, lunch or dinner at Paulette’s – a Memphis favorite for 37 years
- A beautiful neighborhood environment that’s unsurpassed in Memphis
In-Room Massage by Appointment
- Foot Pleasure – a soothing massage of the feet with blend of mango, mandarin, and pineapple oils — with a complimentary glass of wine.
- Stress Relief Treat – Chair massage for tense neck, back, and shoulders
- The Ultimate Massage – a blend of herbals and aromatherapy to relax the mind and body
Harbor Town Day Spa & Wellness Center
Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday – 9 am – 4 pm, Wednesday 11 am – 8 pm, closed Sunday. Also nail care, waxing, body wraps and facial services — just a short walk away.
10 am – 7 pm daily except Sunday. An even shorter walk
Ashiatsu Oriental Bar Therapy by Maury Ballenger
Unique, specialized barefoot pressure massage. By Appointment.
In Balance Fitness Center
Complimentary admission for River Inn guests featuring cardio machines (Treadmills, Recumbent Bikes, Elliptical), group fitness, yoga, strength and conditioning (Leg Press, Chest Press, Lat Pulldown, Lat Row, Pec Deck/Reverse Fly, Leg Curl, Leg Extension, Functional Cable Trainers, Power Rack, Dumbbells) circuit training, cycling and pilates. Ask our front desk for scheduling.
Just off the lobby in the Inn’s south building.